The eye care specialists at the Lavenburg Medical Group offer comprehensive eye examinations for patients located in Newark, Delaware; Elkton and Northeast, Maryland and surrounding areas in Delaware, Maryland, and southeastern Pennsylvania.
At Douglas J. Lavenburg, M.D.,P.A. our comprehensive eye exams are designed to meet the ocular and visual medical needs of our entire patient population. Due to ocular disorders and eye diseases our practice encourages regular eye examinations. Everyday life can be hard on your eyes and Lavenburg Medical Group wants to provide you with the best eye care possible. We are Delaware and Northeastern Maryland's choice for EXCELLENCE IN EYE CARE with locations in Newark, Delaware and Elkton, Maryland.
Comprehensive eye examinations include:
- Patient history regarding any visual complaints or other eye related problems, as well as an extensive medical history.
- Vision Check - Distance and Near
- Testing of Ocular Motility
- Peripheral vision screening test
- Refraction to determine a patient's need for glasses and to provide a prescription
- Intraocular pressure check
- Dilation of pupils
- Thorough anterior & posterior segment examination
Other testing as needed may include:
- Color Testing
- Binocular vision testing
- Amsler Grid for macular function