After attending medical school in Kansas City, she went to Tulsa for Ophthalmology residency at Oklahoma State University Medical Center.
- Board Certified in Ophthalmology
- A member of the American Osteopathic College of Ophthalmology and Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery, as well as the American Academy of Ophthalmology.
- She practiced in Tulsa for two years with Dr. Lin Brister, performing cataract and oculoplastic surgery.
- Serving patients with excellent surgical and clinical care with a compassionate touch is what she strives for.
- She eagerly looks forward to serving the patients at Lavenburg Medical Group.